Range of low viscosity wax based materials
- Gun operates from ambient to 400 F.
- Includes one .6mm and one 1mm nozzle tip
- 10 ounce melt tank capacity
- Adjustable temperature & volume controls
- Pneumatic trigger switch
- Check Valve "No Drip" nozzle tip
- Processes hot melt 1.5" in diameter or smaller
- 120 volt ( 240 VAC special order)
- Champ 10s LCD/WAX Power Requirements: 120VAC=5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz- 240VAC=2.5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz.
- M14 x 1 Nozzle Threads
- Requires compressed air
- Applies down onto substrates only.
- Premelters Available for high volume applications
The Champ™ 10s Wax Spray Gun melts and applies wax with accuracy.
The heated chamber melts wax within the gun and requires no heated hoses or tank.