Most standard hot melt adhesives.
- Complete "Turn-key" bench top hot melt extrusion system.
- Foot switch with cable to unit to actuate adhesive flow.
- 3.5 lb. hot melt tank capacity. Teflon lined.
- 3 to 5 lb. per hour melt rate depending on adhesive.
- Removable melt grid in bottom of tank.
- PID adjustable temperature controller - Readout available in Fahrenheit or Celcius.
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control.
- High Speed valve/module for excellent adhesive shut off.
- Adjustable timer from .1 to 9 seconds for pre-measured adhesive patterns.
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase.
- Typical adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5000 cps.
- Typical hot melt used with system are EVA's, APAO's, Polyamides, pressure sensitive and fugitive hot melts.
- Power requirements are 120VAC or 240VAC, 1200 W
- Dimensions are 18" high x 15" wide x 13.5" deep.
- Weight is 32.5 lbs.
- Shot Pot Adapter Threads are 1/4BSPP.
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi.
- Six month warranty against defective workmanship
- Method of shipping is UPS.
Shot Pot Timer™ 2 will increase production speeds dramatically over the manual application of hot melt with hot melt handguns. Both hands are free to move the component requiring precise hot melt dots or lines.
Product quality will improve with the Shot Pot Timer 2 as precise patterns of hot melt are applied only where needed with no adhesive stringing from the nozzle.
Finally, hot melt consumption will be reduced because this machine applies only the quantity of adhesive set by the operator.
Shot Pot™ Timer 2 Carton Erecting
Shot Pot™ Timer 2 Food Packaging