Compatible With:Hot Melt Adhesives in Bulk Chip form: Permanent, Removable, Packaging and others. (Quality Bulk Adhesives available for use with Champ™ 10 LCD Hot Bead Gun from Glue Machinery Corporation).
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:Nozzles Champ 10 LCD Dimensions (2012) Programming the Temperature Readout
** Read Manual Before Operating Any Champ Adhesive Applicator**
Always Wear Protective Gloves, Sleeves and Safety Glasses When Operating Champ Adhesive Applicators
** Champ Adhesive Applicators And Adhesives Are Very Hot; Injury Could Result From Improper Use**
Champ™ 10 LCD Hot Bead Gun
Industrial Hot Melt Handgun with 11 ounce melt tank in the gun, high flow pneumatic trigger, "No Drip" check valve nozzle tip, LCD readout, precision adjustable temperature control, precision adhesive flow controls, for use with low cost bulk hot melt adhesives.$
Product Videos (Click to View)Low Pressure Overmolding1 Joint Seal2 Champ™ Guns Demo3 Champ™ Guns Demo 24 Slit Nozzle5 Setting Temperature6
- 10 ounce melt tank capacity
- Adjustable temperature & volume controls
- Power Requirements: 120VAC=3.33 amp/1ph/50-60Hz- 240VAC=1.66 amp/1ph/50-60Hz.
- 120VAC 400W, supplied with NEMA 5-15 Style plug, maximum of 3.5 SCFM at 80PSI, supplied with a ¼ industrial coupling.(Customer to contact industrial supplier of compressors for correct air compressor size recommendation)
- Pneumatic trigger switch
- Check Valve "No Drip" nozzle tip
- Processes hot melt 1.5" in diameter or smaller
- 120 volt ( 240 VAC special order)
- Requires compressed air
- Applies down onto substrates only.
- M14 x 1 Nozzle Threads
- The umbilical cable back to the included air regulator that houses the air line and power cord is 15’.The power cords from the end of the umbilical cord is 12’.
- Bulk Fill Options Available