Compatible With:A wide range of hot melt adhesives.(Quality Bulk Adhesives available for use with Champ™ 3 from Glue Machinery Corporation).
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:Champ™ 3 Nozzle List Manual available - Please Call
** Read Manual Before Operating Any Champ Adhesive Applicator**
Always Wear Protective Gloves, Sleeves and Safety Glasses When Operating Champ Adhesive Applicators
** Champ Adhesive Applicators And Adhesives Are Very Hot; Injury Could Result From Improper Use**
Champ™ 3 Bulk Hot Melt Glue Gun
Industrial Hot Melt Handgun improves product quality, production speeds and ergonomics while decreasing equipment maintenance. It melts a wide range of bulk, economy hot melts in the melt tank located in the gun and promotes smooth precise flow with the large piston pump. It eliminates adhesive "Stringing" and dripping from the nozzle with check valve nozzle tip. The Champ™ 3 also has adjustable temperature controls.
This tool produces a bead or line pattern.
"Sold at the first squeeze™”$549
- Customer comment with first trigger pull of Champ 3. Comparing fast hot melt flow with competitors stick gun
Product Videos (Click to View)Extruding Precise Beads1 Demo2 Carton Gluing3 Extended Nozzle4 Cabinet Back5 Promotional flyers6 Beveled Tray7 Fugitive Glue on Mailers8 9 Champ™ Guns Demo10 Champ™ Guns Demo 211 On Coated Carton12 13 Perfect Bind14 Slot Nozzle on Release Liner15 Packets to Printed Cards16 Champ 3 applies GIA1075 fugitive removable hot melt to flat sheet of material to bond to corrugate17 Melt and extrude machinable wax18 Hot Melt Handgun Extrudes 4 grams of hot melt with each trigger pull19 Hot Coat Plus 12 Carnauba Wax to Gloss Paper Stock20 Wood Knot Hole Filling Champ 60021
- Power requirements: 120v = 1.66 amp/ph./50-60Hz or 240v = .83 amp/1ph/50-60Hz
- Tank Capacity: Approx. 5 ounces of molten hot melt adhesive
- Melt Rate of 1 lb per hour, depending on adhesive
- High flow piston pump trigger mechanism
- Heat up time is approximately 15 minutes
- Operates in 24/7 applications
- All parts available immediately
- "All Electric", No air required
- Adjustable thermostatic temperature control
- Offers precise dots or beads
- Has thermostat temperature control
- Range of nozzles configuration available
- Gun weight: 1.8 lbs (without adhesive)
- Check valve nozzle tip to minimize "stringing" and dripping
- Cord weight/length: 4.45oz / 7'10"
- One nozzle included with each gun purchase
Benefits of the Champ 3
Quality Glued Product- hot melt is applied with accuracy and “No Stringing” at the right temperature
Faster Production- molten glue is quickly extruded with each tigger pump of the high output piston pump
Far Less Maintenance- the Champ 3 can last for 5 + years with continual use before being serviced
Range of Hot Melt – operates with permanent, pressure sensitive, polyolefin, removable and polyamide hot melts
Many Glue Patterns possible – with the correct nozzle, dots, dashes, lines, flat patterns, multiple beads can be appliedApplications: Packaging- Carton and case erecting and sealing Repackaging- Sealing unsealed cartons, cases and trays Assembly- Glue paper, wood, metal, fabric, ……………………… Testing- Evaluate bulk hot melts with substrates