Compatible With:Excellent for padding of memos or applications requiring removability and repositionability including stick-on labels. Used in business forms, labeling of magazines, coupons, peelable flaps, glue tacks, stickers & stamps.
GCA1001 - Fugitive Removable Water Based Adhesive
Fugitive/temporary adhesive that is designed to hold paper together without any fiber-tear. Provides ultra low tack on various substrates.$
- Appearance: White liquid, dries milky.
- Viscosity: 200-700 cps (brookfield, 20 rpm, #2 spindle, 77ºF)
- Weight/Gallon (lbs): 8.4
- Solids: 29 ± 3%
- pH: 9.0 - 9.9
- Shelf Life: Six months in closed container.
- Clean-up: Warm, soapy water while still wet; final clean up with solvent. (E.g. Acetone, Ethylacetate, Isopropanol).
- Storage Conditions: Store below 90ºF. Keep from freezing and excessing heat/cold. If very cold, product should be warmed slowly. Low temperatures will thicken product; High temperature will thin product. If frozen, product is unusable.
QUOTE THIS ADHESIVE
GCA1001 – Fugitive Removable Water Based Adhesive
Call 1-888-202-2468Or Fill Out The Form Below