A hot melt adhesive that exhibits excellent hot tack with an extended open time. This product was designed to adhere to many difficult substrates with a wide range of adhesion. Exhibits a flexible bond and is used in packaging, bookbinding, display, product assembly and other miscellaneous operations.
- Open Time: Long
- Speed of Set: Slow
- Softening Point: 165ºF
- Viscosity: 2200 +/- 200 cps @ 350ºF
- Type: EVA Modified Thermo Plastic
- Color: Light Amber
- Application Temperature: 325ºF - 375ºF
- Shelf Life: One Year
- FDA Status: Meets composition requirements of indirect food additives.
- Regulation 21 CFR 175.105 "Adhesives".
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:
All standard hot melt machinery including extrusion, swirl, slot die, fiberization and roll coater systems.