Fast, precise, and very long lasting.
Glue Machinery Corporation Glue Squirt Valve is fast, precise and very long lasting.
Available with range of nozzles to include .012, .016, .020, .024, .028, .031, .035, .043, .047”, .05, .055 and .059” orifice nozzle tips
Easily apply glue patterns exactly where they are needed with one or more guns.
System is available with multiple guns, solenoid lines, fluid manifolds, 1,2 and 5 gallon pressure vessels as well as diaphragm pumps and piston pumps.
Timers and Variable Speed Pattern controls are available to meter glue from one gun or from many guns automatically
Systems Consists Of:
- Compact Design: Small Package for mounting adaptability and ease of installation.
- Fast Response Time: Short stroke 4-way valve combined with low mass needle assembly results in fast response time.
- Sealed Tip: Sealed tip design eliminates the possibilithy of adhesive drying and plugging
- Electro-Pneumatic Acutation: An electric signal triggers a penumatically piloted spool valve which shifts and opens the adhesives outlet.
- Diaphram Seal: Unique diaphragm seal between fluid and air sections; no wetted seals to wear out, leak, adjust, or jam.
- Serviceability: "Breakaway" disassembly - all internal parts are quickly accessible for ease of field maintenance.
- Adjustable: Fully adjustable fluid volume. Fluid adjustment may be locked at set position.
- Durable: Metal parts are plated brass or anodized aluminum; stainless steel needle and fluid nozzle for long life.
- Voltage Selection: 24VDC and 115 VAC are standard. 12 VDC available upon request.
- Push fitting: Convenient at air input points for ease of installation.