Pattern controller for hot melt or cold glue adhesive systems.
- Exceptional value for controlling packaging machine adhesive patterns.
- Hot melt or cold glue pneumatic valve compatible.
- Test mode and manual mode for maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Great value for accurate controlling glue patterns.
- Operates hot or cold pneumatic glue valves (3 amp DC max) all brands.
- "On-the-fly" program adjustments.
- Easy to use - all instructions on the front panel.
- Runs 4 events for each pattern-timing adjustable from 0.001 to 9.999 seconds in 0.001 second increments.
- Stores 9 programs in memory - even when powered down.
- Built-in test/purge button.
- Sealed buttons keep out dirt and debris.
- Can be activated by NPN or PNP send or dry contact switch closure.
- Safe low voltage unit - runs on 24 volts DC, power supply included.
- All wiring is on an external, finger-save connector for plug and play operation.
This adhesive pattern controller is a simple to use and highly accurate glue pattern controller. It allows "on-the-fly" pattern adjustments, 9 stored programs, and an "econo" mode. "Econo" mode allows one button activation of 50% or 30% glue savings. This pattern controller proudly combines the user friendly simplicity (instructions are on the front panel) with advanced features. Imagine cutting your hot melt usage by 30% or 50% with one 15 minute installation.
Hot melt or cold glue systems. Electric or Pneumatic compatible.