Industrial 12" Hot Melt Roll Coater with exposed coating wheel for the precise coating of blocks of material such as foam or wood with hot melt adhesive. The Hot Coat™ Hot Melt Coaters insure product quality, accelerated production speeds, long term operation with minimal maintenance and operator friendly ergonomics.
Heated tank and heated wheel offer exact adhesive temperature and viscosity and no "stringing" to insure that quality hot melt coatings are applied. Maximum melt rate and variable speed drive maximize production speeds. Oversized drive motor, precision temperature controls and quality all steel components minimize maintenance. Compact machine design allows for easy operator access from all sides.
|Tank Capacity||5.5 lbs|
|Max Apply Width||12" inches|
|Max Substrate Thickness||N/A|
|Max Operation Temp.||428ºF / 220ºC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.25" x 13" x 17.5"|
- Variable Speed Motor Drive
- Low temperature motor lock out
- Large Knurled Separately Heated Coating Wheel for easy adhesive release to substrate
with no stringing.
- Easily adjustable hot melt coat weight on wheel.
- Adjustable temperature controls for melter.
- Easy access to tank for removal of debris from substrates.
- Ungradable to Hot Coat Plus 12 and 12/2 for rigid foam to 2" thick
- Parts and service available with one phone call.
- 240 VAC
- Hot Coat 7/Plus/Hot Coat 12/Plus Power Requirements: 240VAC=8.3 amp/1ph/50-60Hz.
- 7'8", 12 Gauge Power Cable Included to L620P Plug
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:
Hot Coat™ 12 Product Manual is available from Glue Machinery Corporation - 1-888-202-2468
Wide range of hot melt adhesives