Industrial 31" Hot Melt Rollcoater with exposed coating wheel for the precise coating of blocks of material such as foam and wood with hot melt adhesive. The Hot Coat™ Hot Melt Coaters insure product quality, accelerated production speeds, long term operation with minimal maintenance and operator friendly ergonomics.
Two zone temperature controls offer exact adhesive temperature and viscosity and no "adhesive stringing". Maximum melt rate and high speed wheel maximize production speeds. Oversized drive motor and quality components minimize maintenance. Compact machine design allows for easy operator access from all sides.
|Tank Capacity||17.5 lbs.|
|Max. Melting Rate||21 lbs / hr|
|Max Apply Width||30.05 Inches|
|Max Substrate Thickness||N/A|
|Max Operation Temp.||425º F|
|Max Operational Speed||FPM 49.5100|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||44.1" x 13" x 15"|
|Wheel Information||Diameter: 3.1519"
- Variable Speed Motor Drive
- Large Knurled Seperately Heated Coating Wheel for easy adhesive release to substrate
with no stringing.
- Easily adjustable hot melt coat weight on wheel.
- Adjustable temperature controls for melter.
- Easy access to tank for removal of debris from substrates.
- Parts and service available with one phone call.
- 240 VAC
- Hot Coat 31/Plus Power Requirements: 22.5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz.
- 15' , 10-gauge Power Cable Included - No Plug (Customer to provide plug or hardwire)
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:
Hot Coat™ 31 Product Manual is available from Glue Machinery Corporation - 1-888-202-2468
Wide range of hot melt adhesives