Economical 12" Hot Melt Roll Coater with urethane covered adjustable drive roller for the precise hot melt coating of thin, rigid substrates from .050" to .40" thick. The Hot Coat™ Hot Melt Coaters insure product quality, accelerated production speeds, long term operation with minimal maintenance and operator friendly ergonomics.
Heated tank and heated wheel offer exact adhesive temperature and viscosity and no "stringing" to insure that quality hot melt coatings are applied. Maximum melt rate and variable speed drive maximize production speeds. Oversized drive motor, precision temperature controls and quality all steel components minimize maintenance. Compact machine design allows for easy operator access from all sides.
|Power Supply Demand||220 VAC / 50-60 Hz|
|Net Weight||133 lb.|
|Size (L x W x H: inches)||21.25" x 13" x 17.5"|
|Roller Width||300 mm (12.25")|
|Tank Capacity (lbs)||5.5 lb|
|Max Substrate Viscosity||.75"|
|Max Viscosity||20,000 CPS|
|Max Melt Rate||7 lb / hr|
|Max Working Temp.||428ºF (220ºC)|
- Variable speed motor drive.
- Large knurled coating wheel for easy adhesive release to substrate
with no stringing.
- Adjustable temperature controls for melter.
- Coats substrate widths from ¼" to 12"
- Precise coating to rigid substrates from approximates .040" to .5" (Can be customized to coat materials to 1")
- Driven top drive roller.
- Top roller easily removed for "Open Wheel" gluing of thick substrates
- Easy access to tank for removal of debris from substrates.
- Bulk Filling Systems with automatic level control available.
- Parts and service available with one call.
- Hot Coat 7/Plus/Hot Coat 12/Plus Power Requirements: 240VAC=8.3 amp/1ph/50-60Hz.
- 7'8", 12 Gauge Power Cable Included to L620P Plug
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:
Hot Coat™ Plus 12 Product Manual is available from Glue Machinery Corporation - 1-888-202-2468
Demonstration Video - Hot Coat™ Plus 7 Product Demonstration
Demonstration Video - Air Filter Assembly with the Hot Coat™ Plus 12
Demonstration Video - The Hot Coat™ Plus 12 is now "convertible"