Economical 7" Hot Melt Roll Coater with urethane covered adjustable drive roller for the precise hot melt coating of thin, rigid substrates from .050" to .40" thick. The Hot Coat™ Hot Melt Coaters insure product quality, accelerated production speeds, long term operation with minimal maintenance and operator friendly ergonomics.
Heated tank and heated wheel offer exact adhesive temperature and viscosity and no "stringing" to insure that quality hot melt coatings are applied. Maximum melt rate and variable speed drive maximize production speeds. Oversized drive motor, precision temperature controls and quality all steel components minimize maintenance. Compact machine design allows for easy operator access from all sides.
- Variable speed motor drive.
- Large knurled coating wheel for easy adhesive release to substrate with no stringing.
- Adjustable hot melt coat weight on wheel.
- Adjustable temperature controls for melter.
- All substrate widths from ¼" to 7"
- All substrate thicknesses to ½" standard
- Can be customized to coat materials to 1"
- Driven top drive roller.
- System available without nip roll for "Open Wheel" gluing.
- Easy access to tank for removal of debris from substrates.
- Parts and service available with one call.
- Hot Coat 7/Plus/Hot Coat 12/Plus Power Requirements: 240VAC=8.3 amp/1ph/50-60Hz.
- 7'8", 12 Gauge Power Cable Included to L620P Plug
|Power Supply Demand||220 VAC / 50-60 Hz|
|Net Weight||106 lb.|
|Size (L x W x H: inches)||18.5 x 17.5 x 18.5|
|Tank Capacity (lbs)||4.2 lb|
|Max Apply Width (inches)||7.086"|
|Max Substrate Viscosity||.75"|
|Max Viscosity||20,000 CPS|
|Max Melt Rate||5.5 lb / hr|