Compatible With:All standard hot melt machinery including extrusion, swirl, slot die, fiberization and roll coater systems.
GIA1075 - Hot Melt Fugitive Removable Adhesive
Fugitive removable hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive. It offers low viscosity for easy extrusion and compression. It is used for mailers, inserts and tipping. It is formulated to provide minimal staining on most types of paper substrates.$
Product Videos (Click to View)1 Booklet to Bottle Label2 Promotional Pens to Flyers3 EconoMelt + EconoGun + Buckle Folder4 Glue Drop/Spot Glue System5 Tail Tying6 Packets to Printed Cards7 Dots to Mailer8 Create an envelope package with permanent hot melt9 EconoMelt 20-2 Automatic Hot Melt System in operation10 Glue drop11
- Physical Properties:
- Application Temperature: 350ºF
- Viscosity (350ºF): 950 cps
- Softening Point: 197ºF
- Product Form: Pellets averaging 1/4" in diameter
- Packaged & Shipped: 60, 25 lb. corrugated boxes
- palletized and shrink wrapped at 1500 pounds.
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Applicators: Nozzle extrusion
- FDA Status: Meets composition requirements of Indirect Food Additives
- Regulation 21 CFR 175.105 "Adhesives".
QUOTE THIS ADHESIVE
GIA1075 – Hot Melt Fugitive Removable Adhesive
Call 1-888-202-2468Or Fill Out The Form Below