Compatible With:Most standard hot melt adhesives.
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:Manual available - Please call
Shot Pot™ Timer 1
Foot switch activated benchtop hot melt metering system to apply precise, repeatable hot melt patterns to components moved under the nozzle.$
Product Videos (Click to View)Cycling Dots of Wax1 Wax on Wine Bottle2 Erecting, Filling, and Sealing Carton3 Fugitive Hot Melt to Label4 Dots on Small Cartons5
- Complete "Turn-key" bench top hot melt extrusion system.
- Foot switch with cable to unit to actuate adhesive flow.
- 3.5 lb. hot melt tank capacity. Teflon lined.
- 3 to 5 lb. per hour melt rate depending on adhesive.
- Removable melt grid in bottom of tank.
- Thermostatic temperature controller
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control.
- High Speed valve/module for excellent adhesive shut off.
- Adjustable timer from .1 to 9 seconds for pre-measured adhesive patterns.
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase.
- Typical adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5000 cps.
- Typical hot melt used with system are EVA's, APAO's, Polyamides, pressure sensitive and fugitive hot melts.
- Power requirements are 120VAC or 240VAC, 1200 W
- Shot Pot/Shot Pot Timer 2 Power Requirements: 120VAC=10 amp/1ph/50-60Hz 240VAC=5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz
- Dimensions are 18" high x 15" wide x 13.5" deep.
- Weight is 32.5 lbs.
- Shot Pot Adapter Threads are 1/4BSPP.
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi.
- Clearance nozzle to benchtop surface 7”Clearance nozzle to back of machine 7”Base can be reversed/ machine will be cantilevered
- Six month warranty against defective workmanship
- Method of shipping is UPS.
QUOTE THIS MACHINERY
Shot Pot™ Timer 1
Call 1-888-202-2468Or Fill Out The Form Below