Industrial hot melt handgun melts and applies hot melt with speed and accuracy with no "Stringing" or dripping from t... View Product
Industrial hot glue gun with 5 ounce melt tank in the gun, high flow trigger, "No Drip" check valve nozzle tip, and ... View Product
Industrial Hot Melt Handgun with 8 ounce melt tank in the gun, high output piston pump, "No Drip" check valve nozzle ... View Product
Applies more hot melts and PURs than a self-contained hot melt handgun View Product
Industrial Hot Melt Handgun with 8.5oz tank in the gun, adjustable volume controls, precision temperature controls, ... View Product
Spray heated molten distillate material with speed, accuracy and low maintenance.
Champ Distillate Spray gun elimin... View Product
Industrial Hot Melt Handgun with 11 ounce tank in the gun, adjustable volume controls, precision temperature controls... View Product
Industrial Hot Melt Handgun with 8.5 ounce tank in the gun, adjustable volume controls, precision temperature control... View Product
Industrial high flow hot melt handgun for precise high volume application of hot melt adhesive. (Requires flexible he... View Product
Simple, low cost industrial hot melt tank with 10 lb capacity tank, high flow piston pump ability to operate one hose... View Product
• 240V high performance hot melt handgun system package
• Five temperature zones
• 20 lb. melt tank
• Air operat... View Product
Industrial high flow hot melt handgun for precise high volume spray/swirl application of hot melt adhesive. (Requires... View Product
Industrial High Flow Hot Melt Handgun for precise, high volume application of hot melt adhesive.
Requires flexible h... View Product
Industrial gear driven Melt On Demand hot melt tank with one 8’ flexible hose and DynaChamp handgun with .055” orific... View Product
Industrial high flow hot melt swirl handgun can be used to spray and swirl hot melt patterns with accuracy and high v... View Product
Supplemental Melter for Hot Melt Handguns with reservoirs. View Product
Champ™ 3 with Melt-Fill Tank for increased melt rates. View Product
Champ™ 3 Hotmelt Handgun with Champ™ Premelt tank/pump for increased melt rates. View Product
Benefits of Hot Melt Glue Guns
Regularly used by the construction, packaging, and electronics industries, hot melt glue guns are considered cost-effective tools in manufacturing different products. These hot melt applicators do not require lengthy training before use by workers and can be customized with various application-specific nozzles. Glue guns offer manufacturers further cost savings thanks to their use of bulk hot melt adhesives tailored to substrates.
Work with a Leader in Hot Melt Glue Guns and Adhesives
With a portfolio of clients that includes 3M, Coca-Cola, NASA, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, and others, Glue Machinery Corporation is the name people trust for top-quality hot melt applicators, including industrial-grade handguns and systems.
When you choose Glue Machinery Corporation as your provider for hot melt equipment, you'll enjoy:
- Unrivaled experience and expertise: For more than 50 years, clients from a broad range of industries have trusted Glue Machinery Corporation to deliver the industry's best hot melt glue application systems. Count on our team to match you with the right hot melt glue gun or system for your specific needs.
- High-quality hot melt handguns: As a full-scale manufacturer of hot melt machinery, we're dedicated to providing our clients with tools that are efficient, easy to use, and built to withstand the most challenging production demands. Every hot melt gun is designed and constructed in our world-class Baltimore, Maryland facility. Before shipping out to customers, we ensure each piece exceeds performance standards.
- Low prices for excellent value: Industrial-strength machinery at competitive prices — what more could you ask for? Glue Machinery Corporation delivers unbeatable quality at a great deal!
Contact Us Today
If you're seeking a hot melt glue gun and unable to find it on our website, please call us today at 1-888-202-2468. Alternatively, our team would be happy to work with you on identifying the right application system via our free Glue Diligence program.