We all know the importance of good branding. Too often, though, some details like how well a label will stick are overlooked, causing unnecessary business expenses and time. Whether you need labeling equipment for a specific product or adhesives for packages, there are many options available for all your design and labeling needs. One excellent option, known for its affordability, durability, and sustainability, is the label gluer machine.
A label gluer is a machine that dispenses a specific amount of adhesive, tailored to your needs, onto a sheet of paper. When applied to the back of the paper, the appropriate adhesive creates a unique, ready-to-use label that performs well under various conditions. The label gluer enhances the productivity of your labeling process, allowing you and your team to spend your time and money where it matters most.
When thinking about labeling your product, it is important to consider what environments your product or project will be exposed to through its life cycle. A label gluer can make the labeling process stick from shipping to inventory storage, avoiding any potential problems down the line.
Common Problems with the Labeling Process
We often hear of problems companies encounter related to their labeling process. Learn how the label gluer can solve some more common labeling issues below.
- Incorrect label application. If a label is not matched with the appropriate adhesive, you may (literally) be stuck with what you applied. Certain adhesives will allow a label to be repositioned before the tack sets, an option on some of our gluer machines.
- Too much waste. Too much adhesive can quickly become wasteful. With a label gluer, there is much less waste accumulated during the process. The machine is tailored to your specific needs, allowing you to use only what is necessary.
- Too costly. Labeling mistakes, whether during production, in storage, or anywhere in-between, can cost your business a lot of money.
- Environmental conditions are impacting adhesion. If you are surrounded by contaminants such as dust or in an area with high moisture levels, your adhesive may not perform correctly.
How the Label Gluer can Help
- Reduces unnecessary adhesive consumption and can help avoid leftover glue oozing from edges.
- Saves time otherwise spent focused on labels or any of the other issues that can come with using the wrong machinery or adhesives.
- Saves money by matching the exact product(s) you need with your specific use.
- Automated label gluers create efficiency with team resources.
- Creates more room for customization. Our label gluer machines are compatible with most water-based adhesives and come in various sizes, allowing you to customize the labels you are producing.
Interested in Learning More?
We are here to ensure all your industrial-strength machinery and adhesive needs are met with knowledge and care, from the packaging industry to the aerospace and printing industries. If you’re not sure what you need, let us do our Glue Diligence® and find out. Call us today at 1-866-274-7925 to get started.