All Hot Melt Tanks.
- Automatic "On Demand" filling of the hot melt unit.
- Removes an operator from the hot melt supply unit area.
- Nozzle plugging and system contamination is virtually eliminated.
- Less thermal shock to the hot melt system.
Hot Melt Tanks require frequent adhesive re-filling. If the operator does not refill the hot melt supply unit often enough, there can be insufficient time to melt and condition the adhesive. This results in equipment down time and employees waiting until the hopper temperature returns to setpoint. Installation of a Automatic Tank Filling System reduces all of the above problems. The result is lower repair costs and higher production rates.
The ATFS utilizes an air venturi-activated suction to pick up the solid hot melt adhesive from a bulk container and convey it by air pressure to the hopper.
- Easily integrated into all Glue Machinery Corporation™ and competitive hot melt units.
- Minimizes adhesive contamination for increased uptime.
- On-Demand adhesive replenishment saves operator time and prevents thermal shock
to the adhesive.
- Automatically feeds hot melt units up to 20 feet vertically and 100 feet horizontally.
|System||Automatic Hot Melt Tank Filling System|
|Adhesive Size||Up to ½” Slat|
|Adhesive Transfer Rate*||750 lb (340 kg) / hour|
|Adhesive Transfer Length|| Up to 20 ft Vertically
Up to 100 ft Horizontally
|Operating Air|| Minimum: 50 psi or .35 MPa (3.5 bar)
Maximum: 80 psi or .55 MPa (5.5 bar)
|Air Consumption||20 scfm/min (566 Liters/min) when feeding|
|Air Connection||1” Supply to ½” tube connection at unit|
|Delivery Type||Positive pressure air amplification up to 25:1 at outlet.|
*Transfer rates depend upon adhesive size.
|Height (H)||48 in. (123 cm)||48 in. (123 cm)|
|Depth (D)||6 in. (15 cm)||48 in. (123 cm)|
|Width (W)||6 in. (15 cm)||48 in. (123 cm)|