"Hands Free" hot melt benchtop applicator.
Depress foot switch for the fast application of hot melt in bead form while substrate is easily moved under nozzle tip.
- Complete "Hands Free" bench top hot melt system.
- Foot switch with cable to unit actuate adhesive flow.
- 3.5 lb. hot melt tank capacity, Teflon lined.
- 3 to 5 lb. per hour melt rate depending on adhesive.
- Removable melt grid in bottom of tank.
- Thermostatically adjustable temperature controller. (In centigrade, 50-300ºC)
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control.
- Check Valve subassembly for good adhesive shut off.
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase.
- Typical Adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5000 cps.
- Typical hot melts used with system are EVA's, APAO's,
- Polyamides, pressure sensitive and fugitive hot melts.
- Power requirements are 120VAC or 240VAC, 1200 W
- Dimensions are 17" high x 15" wide x 16" deep.
- Weight is 29 lbs.
- Shot Pot Adapter Threads are 1/4BSPP.
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi.
- Six month warranty against defective workmanship.
- Method of Shipment is UPS.
- Shot Pot/Shot Pot Timer 2: 120VAC=10 amp/1ph/50-60Hz 240VAC=5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz
The Shot Pot™ Benchtop Hot Melt System increases assembly speeds as operators can use both hands to assembly product after hot melt is applied. It also improves product quality as precise adhesive patterns will be applied to the the component under the nozzle. Finally, it reduces hot melt usage as it is easy to apply a precise hot melt bead.
It precisely applies a wide range of low to medium viscosity hot melt adhesives at low pressure. Actuation of the foot switch triggers a solenoid in the unit that pressurizes the tank. Pressurized adhesive quickly flows past the check valve subassembly attached to the bottom of the melt tank and into a nozzle tip. Releasing the foot switch instantly depressurizes the system and adhesive flow stops.
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:
Range of low viscosity hot melt adhesives.
Demonstration Video - Carton Gluing with the Shot Pot™
Demonstration Video- Shot Pot™ Case Erecting and Sealing
Demonstration Video - Shot Pot™ Product Demonstration
Demonstration Video - Product Assembly with the Shot Pot™