SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Hot Melt Glue & Industrial Adhesives: 50+ Years of Experience
Manufacturers have depended on Glue Machinery Corporation for more than 50 years to deliver the finest quality hot melt glue and industrial adhesives. During that time, we’ve worked with manufacturers, both small and large, from a wide range of industries. With clients that include 3M, NASA, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Johnson & Johnson, Sherwin-Williams, and so many others, we’re the most trusted name in the adhesives industry. Our experience, expertise, and service set us apart and help us serve our customers as best as possible.
Adhesives For A Variety Of Industries
Whether you need a water-based adhesive for your woodworking application or are looking for a hot melt fugitive glue for an upcoming direct mail campaign, you can count on Glue Machinery Corporation to have the exact industrial glue you need. Over the years, we’ve supplied adhesives and adhesive equipment to a variety of industries including:
- Labeling and mailing
- Woodworking and construction
- Automotive and transportation
- Technology and electronics
- Consumer goods
Industrial Adhesives for a Variety of Needs
The substrates you’re using and the bond you want to achieve will both have an impact on the type of adhesive you choose for your application. However, cost, cleanup, open and set time, and other factors will also have a big impact on your adhesive decision-making process. For example:
- Water-based adhesives offer the easiest clean up of any industrial adhesives, needing little more than warm or hot water to clean equipment. However, if you’re bonding unlike substrates or substrates that require a short open time, you will want to choose another adhesive.
- EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) hot melt adhesives are extremely popular and can be counted on to keep a solid bond even in extreme temperature settings. Yet EVA may require more adhesive than using PUR hot melt in the same application, so it may end up being more costly if you aren’t careful.
- PUR or polyurethane reactive hot melt adhesives actually draw moisture from the environment and the substrates to form an extremely strong bond that is stronger than other hot melts and water-based adhesives. It’s worth noting, though, that these polyurethane adhesives stay on the substrates rather than soaking into them, leaving a bond line that may be seen as aesthetically unappealing and/or may even affect the final packaging or product.
Quality Adhesive From Glue Machinery Corporation
When you need high-quality adhesives at competitive prices, trust Glue Machinery Corporation to have the right industrial adhesives for your application. With a wide range of affordable hot melt and cold glue industrial glue, we have an extensive product line of adhesives for bonding a wide range of substrates. From water-based adhesives to polyolefins, EVAs to polyurethanes and so much more, we have a broad selection of adhesives to meet your every need. Order as much or as little as you need, as Glue Machinery Corporation gladly accepts both bulk orders (by the pallet) and small orders (by the pound).
Want to Learn More?
Browse our full collection of industrial hot melt and cold glue adhesives here on our website. For more information or to get help, please call us today at 1-888-202-2468.