Compatible With:Most standard hot melt adhesives.
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:Manual available - Please call
Shot Pot™ Timer 2
Foot switch activated benchtop hot melt metering system with PID temperature control to apply precise, repeatable hot melt patterns to components moved under the nozzle. The machine should be pressurized with dry air and purged occasionally. PUR is typically removed from cartridges and placed in machine to melt and be applied.$
Product Videos (Click to View)Carton Gluing with Dots1 2 Tray Erecting3 Cycling Dots of Wax4 Fugitive Hot Melt To Label5 Masking Circuit Boards with Henkel AS 89986 Dots on Small Cartons7 Upgrade Option for High Speed Carton gluing8 Erecting, Filling, and Sealing Carton9 Fugitive Dots on Mailer10
- Complete "Turn-key" bench top hot melt extrusion system.
- Foot switch with cable to unit to actuate adhesive flow.
- 3.5 lb. hot melt tank capacity. Teflon lined.
- 3 to 5 lb. per hour melt rate depending on adhesive.
- Removable melt grid in bottom of tank.
- PID adjustable temperature controller - Readout available in Fahrenheit or Celcius.
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control.
- High Speed valve/module for excellent adhesive shut off.
- Adjustable timer from .1 to 9 seconds for pre-measured adhesive patterns.
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase.
- Typical adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5000 cps.
- Typical hot melt used with system are EVA's, APAO's, Polyamides, pressure sensitive and fugitive hot melts.
- Power requirements are 120VAC or 240VAC, 1200 W
- Shot Pot/Shot Pot Timer 2 Power Requirements: 120VAC=10 amp/1ph/50-60Hz 240VAC=5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz
- Dimensions are 18" high x 15" wide x 13.5" deep.
- Weight is 32.5 lbs.
- Shot Pot Adapter Threads are 1/4BSPP.
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi.
- Clearance nozzle to benchtop surface 7”Clearance nozzle to back of machine 7”Base can be reversed/ machine will be cantilevered
- Six month warranty against defective workmanship
- Method of shipping is UPS.
QUOTE THIS MACHINERY
Shot Pot™ Timer 2
Call 1-888-202-2468Or Fill Out The Form Below