Compatible With:Most standard hot melt adhesives.
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:Shot Pot™ Timer 2 Manual
Shot Pot™ Timer 2
Foot switch activated benchtop hot melt metering system with PID temperature control to apply precise, repeatable hot melt patterns to components moved under the nozzle. The machine should be pressurized with dry air and purged occasionally. PUR is typically removed from cartridges and placed in machine to melt and be applied.$
Product Videos (Click to View)Tray Erecting1 Cycling Dots of Wax2 Fugitive Hot Melt To Label3 Masking Circuit Boards with Henkel AS 89984 Dots on Small Cartons5 Upgrade Option for High Speed Carton gluing6
- Complete "Turn-key" bench top hot melt extrusion system.
- Foot switch with cable to unit to actuate adhesive flow.
- 3.5 lb. hot melt tank capacity. Teflon lined.
- 3 to 5 lb. per hour melt rate depending on adhesive.
- Removable melt grid in bottom of tank.
- PID adjustable temperature controller - Readout available in Fahrenheit or Celcius.
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control.
- High Speed valve/module for excellent adhesive shut off.
- Adjustable timer from .1 to 9 seconds for pre-measured adhesive patterns.
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase.
- Typical adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5000 cps.
- Typical hot melt used with system are EVA's, APAO's, Polyamides, pressure sensitive and fugitive hot melts.
- Power requirements are 120VAC or 240VAC, 1200 W
- Shot Pot/Shot Pot Timer 2 Power Requirements: 120VAC=10 amp/1ph/50-60Hz 240VAC=5 amp/1ph/50-60Hz
- Dimensions are 18" high x 15" wide x 13.5" deep.
- Weight is 32.5 lbs.
- Shot Pot Adapter Threads are 1/4BSPP.
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi.
- Six month warranty against defective workmanship
- Method of shipping is UPS.