Compatible With:Wide range of hot melt adhesives
Wide Fiber Spray Gun$
Product Videos (Click to View)1
- Continuous application of adhesives including: PSA, APAO, and Reactive Hot melts.
- Quickly change pattern width(s) by adjusting the distance between head position and the substrate.
- Single nozzle permits a range of pattern widths up to 12".
- Consistent coat weight application eliminates ridges and valleys common when using swirl applicators.
- Random fiber patterns use less adhesive than spiral spray and maintain or improve bond strength.
- Minimizes clean-up and reduces downtime.
|Application Width per nozzle||Up to 305 mm (12 in) *varies depending on distance from substrate|
|Temperature Range||40° C - 200° C (100° F - 400° F)|
|Adhesive Viscosity||Lab Test Required|
|Warm-up Time||15 minutes (cold start)|
|Typical Application Air Pressure||0.8 -1.5 bar (12 -22 psi)|
|Typical Air Flow per nozzle||2,500 n/h (1.5 SCFM)|
|Wattage-Manifold, Air Heater||450W, 600W|
|Height (H)||261 mm (10.28in)|
|Depth (D)||146.3 mm (5.76 in)|
|Width (W)||50 mm (1.97in)|
|Adjustment>||50 mm - 200 mm (1.97 to 7.8in)|
QUOTE THIS ITEM
Wide Fiber Spray Gun
Call 1-888-202-2468Or Fill Out The Form Below