Dual photosensors in series allows for precise pattern on variable length substrates or consistant pattern lengths when glued manually.
- Lowest cost automatic hot melt system with dual photosensors.
- Used to cycle hot melt adhesive lines on slow moving substrates from edge to edge.
- Photosensors in series ensure pattern stays on substrate.
- Pattern lengths are easily adjusted by moving the photosensors up or downstream.
- Easily installed and fully operational in one hour.
- Foot switch on shot pot allows for manually actuated timed shots.