ezGluer™ GluePot Shot 1
The ezGluer™ GluePot Shot 1 will increase production speeds dramatically over the manual application of water based glue with handguns. Both hands are free to move the component requiring precise cold glue dots or lines. Product quality will improve with the GluePot Shot 1 as precise patterns of glue are applied only where needed with no adhesive stringing from the nozzle. Cold glue consumption will be reduced because this machine applies only the quantity of adhesive set by the operator.$
Product Videos (Click to View)1
- Complete "turn-key" bench top low viscosity water based glue extrusion system
- Foot switch with cable to unit to actuate adhesive flow
- 3.5 lb tank capacity. Teflon lined.
- 3 to 5 lb per hour output rate, depending on adhesive
- Removable melt grid in bottom of tank
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control
- High speed valve/module for excellent adhesive shut off
- Adjustable timer from .1 to 9 seconds for pre-measured adhesive patterns
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase
- Typical adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5,000 cps.
- Typical glue used with machine are PVAs and Dextrins
- Power requirements are 120VAC
- Dimensions are 18" high x 15"wide x 13.5"deep
- Weight is 30lbs
- Shot Pot Adapter threads are 1/4 BSPP
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi. Very low SCFM required.
- Six month warranty against defective workmanship
- Method of shipping is UPS