Product Manuals / Related PDFs:Manual Available - Please call.
ezGluer™ GluePot Shot 1
The ezGluer™ GluePot Shot 1 is a “Handsfree” metering system for cold/water based glue. Simply place your component or carton under the nozzle and depress the footswitch for a perfect dot of low to medium viscosity water based glue. If you prefer to apply a line of glue, move the component under the nozzle with the timed shot or switch to untimed mode with the signal directly from the footswitch. The metered quantity can easily be adjusted from a tiny dot to a large dot. This machine does not have to be purged regularly. Nozzles need to be wiped regularly The ezGluer™ GluePot Shot 1 will increase production speeds dramatically over the manual application of water based glue with handguns. The operators hands are free to handle the component or carton being glued. Product quality will improve with the GluePot Shot 1 as precise patterns of glue are applied only where needed with no adhesive stringing from the nozzle. Cold glue consumption will be reduced because this machine applies only the quantity of adhesive set by the operator.$
- Complete "turn-key" bench top low viscosity water based glue extrusion system
- 3.5 lb tank capacity. Teflon lined.
- Metered dot size capability from approximate .1”
- Pneumatically adjustable adhesive flow control
- High speed valve/module for excellent adhesive shut off
- Adjustable timer from .1 to 9 seconds for pre-measured adhesive patterns
- Three nozzles and one extra tank seal included with purchase
- Typical adhesive viscosities range between 500 and 5,000 cps.
- Typical glue used with machine are PVAs and Dextrins
- Power requirements are 120VAC
- Dimensions are 18" high x 15"wide x 13.5"deep
- Weight is 30lbs
- Shot Pot Adapter threads are 1/4 BSPP
- Compressed air required: 30-90 psi. Very low SCFM required.
- Method of shipping is UPS