Glue Machinery Corporation™ builds and supplies industrial hot melt hoses for our EconoMelt, N and S Series hot melt systems as well as most other hot melt systems.
All hoses are built to exact specifications and offer years of service with minimal maintenance. All are built with Titeflex industrial cores with internal Teflon lining and fittings are swaged to the end of these hoses. Quality heaterd sensors are precisely wrapped aroung the core and secured in place, wrapped with insulation and surrounded with a durable covering
- Hose lengths available are 2, 4, 6, 8', 10,12, 16, 20, 24'.
- Hose ID's available are #6, #8, #12 and #16 or 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1".
- Hose Voltages are 120 and 240VAC.
- Customer hoses are available.
- Hoses are also available with swirl air lines.
Product Manuals / Related PDFs:
Full hot melt hose listing available from Glue Machinery Corporation™ upon request. 1-888-202-2468